Mutant Grandma Mutant Grandma

Pre-loader

I wasn't all that keen on the movie, it was a little short and not much happened, but the pre-loader was the best I've ever seen in any sort of flash content ever.

The animation probably would have been better if you drew everything rather than using bitmaps for some things.

Operation Neptune: Part 1 Operation Neptune: Part 1

Great!

Although, the art wasn't the best (though it was good), the animation and the flash overall was great. Can't wait for the next one.

9voltproductions responds:

Thanks man

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

Classic!

Don't listen to anyone who says you just ripped off some gif. Although the actual animation/art wasn't the best, the movie was funny enough that that really doesn't matter. This needs some sort of sequel!

Emil versus Lloyd Emil versus Lloyd

Short but good.

The actual animation was really good. But it was a little short. Perhaps try extending it a bit.

Also, you could probably change the rating to Mild Violence, its not really that bad at all.

Gone Too Far Gone Too Far

Amazing.

Well, thats what you get for chewing with your mouth open. lol.

I really liked your art style, you used different effects and filters in the exact right spots to do so. Great work.

3D Practice 3D Practice

Ok...

The 3D skills are pretty good, but unless you did some of the work in flash, this kind of stuff is better off on youtube.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Awesome!!!

A great tribute to the greatest man alive, perhaps one of the greatest men of all time.

Don't worry about the tween animation, the art makes up for it completely. The switching between the styles of the different games and back to your own style really makes this memorable.

5/5 10/10 Added to Favorite Movies.

This is my World This is my World

...

If you want to make a decent music video, you're going to have to do better than an 8 second loop of angry swastikas (assuming thats what they are).

The animation on the intro wasn't bad, but music videos really need quite a bit of effort on the animation. They have to add to the song, not rely on it.

: Black Hollywood : : Black Hollywood :

Awesome!

Thank you for creating this. I've always hated how people of different races go around thinking they're superior or more "cool" than white people. People just don't get that racism works both ways. Most of these ignorant chavs who we have to put up with today just think a racist is someone who doesn't like black people.

The style of the animation in this is also great. I'm going to have to go watch the rest of these now.

5/5 10/10

Penguin Short #1 Penguin Short #1

Good Effort!

For your first animation this was really good. Better than a lot of other first animations I've seen on here.

Keep up the good work.