Mutant Grandma Mutant Grandma

Pre-loader

I wasn't all that keen on the movie, it was a little short and not much happened, but the pre-loader was the best I've ever seen in any sort of flash content ever.

The animation probably would have been better if you drew everything rather than using bitmaps for some things.

Operation Neptune: Part 1 Operation Neptune: Part 1

Great!

Although, the art wasn't the best (though it was good), the animation and the flash overall was great. Can't wait for the next one.

9voltproductions responds:

Thanks man

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

Classic!

Don't listen to anyone who says you just ripped off some gif. Although the actual animation/art wasn't the best, the movie was funny enough that that really doesn't matter. This needs some sort of sequel!

Andagel Andagel

A few problems.

From what I've played of this, its pretty amazing for a flash game. The music is also really good, it reminded my of Metroid Prime 3.

The thing is though, I'm getting error codes every few seconds, I'm not sure if its just a problem with using it in Flash Player 10 or what.

The other problem with making a game like this in Flash is, unless you're on brand new hardware, the game lags so much its pretty much unplayable.

So great effort, and I hope you keep making stuff like this, but it still needs some work.

How to Keep an Idiot Busy How to Keep an Idiot Busy

Meh.

I've seen better versions of this joke.

The only problem is (on the Mac version of flash player anyway) when the right click menu is up, everything temporarily freezes. So you can just do that, position the mouse over one of the "buttons" and double click to press one of them. I don't think there's anything you can do about this but I just thought I'd mention it. I don't think this happens in the windows version but I could be wrong. I can be useful sometimes for pausing a game that doesn't have pause in it.

The actual flash is good though. The graphics were decent enough, keep trying and you might be able to make something really good.

Mouse Runners! Mouse Runners!

It needs some work.

This kind of game has been done too many times before. You may have also wanted to include level codes or something so the player doesn't always have to start from the first level every time they die. Never use Papyrus, its way out of style now. The obvious bevels used on the goal are also a little bit dated. The Background would have been better a little simpler I think also. I liked the way you did the walls though. One other thing would be to add a rectangle in the "Hit" frame of the text buttons to make them easier to click.

It need some work, but keep trying.

bishopdog responds:

I don't care about what is "in" style. I personally love Papyrus!

and as for the level codes, thanks I hadn't thought of that